Italian Pasta Salad
This colorful, quick and easy pasta salad is refreshing and delicious on a hot summer day. The longer it sits in the fridge the tastier it becomes. A healthy, wholesome salad everyone will love.
- 12 ounces tri color rotini pasta
- 2 medium seedless cucumbers, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
Homemade Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 Tbsp oregano leaves, dried
- 1/2 Tbsp parsley leaves, dried
- 1/2 Tbsp basil leaves, dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking, chop all the vegetables then add to a medium bowl.
- When pasta is done boiling, drain and rinse pasta under cold water, then add to bowl with chopped veggies
- Add the olive oil, vinegar and seasonings to the pasta bowl and toss to combine.
- Let the pasta salad marinate and chill in the fridge at least 30 minutes or overnight before serving.
Options to add in: grape tomatoes, banana peppers, or black olives