Are you craving a delicious Asian-inspired dish that can be on your table in no time? If so, you’ll love this flavorful 20-minute asian stir-fry recipe. This quick and easy dish features a nutrient-rich combination of tender noodles, crisp colorful vegetables, and a savory sauce that your taste buds will love. Get ready to impress your family and friends with this easy-to-make, restaurant-quality meal that is sure to become a favorite in your recipe collection.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- RIce Noodles
- Broccoli Florets
- Red Bel Pepper
- Red Onions (Optional)
- Green Onions
- Edamame ( or your favorite protein)
- White Button Mushrooms
- Soy Sauce
- Fresh ginger
- Sesame Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Light Brown Sugar, organic
Why You’ll Love This Recipe:
In just 20 minutes, you will have created a sensational stir-fry bursting with flavors and textures. The tender rice noodles, crisp vegetables, and savory sauce come together to deliver a takeout experience at a homemade price. Whether you’re needing a quick weeknight meal or hosting a gathering, this 20 minute Asian stir fry recipe is one everyone will love.
Let’s get cooking!
Feel free to customize this recipe by swapping out the veggies for your personal favorites, or choose a different protein that suits your taste buds. The beauty of this dish lies in its flexibility, allowing you to tailor it to your preferences and experiment with various ingredient combinations.
20 Minute Asian Stir Fry
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar organic
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced, optional
To thicken sauce:
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 6 ounces rice noodles, uncooked
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 stalks green onions, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup red bell peppers, sliced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 12 ounce edamame, shelled frozen, organic
- In a wok or skillet, heat sesame oil. Add in broccoli, red bell pepper, green onions, garlic, mushrooms, and red onion. Stir fry for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- While vegetables are cooking, cook the noodles and edamame according to package directions. Then set aside.
- In a medium saucepan whisk together water, sesame oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, maple syrup, ginger and garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cold water then set aside.
- Bring ingredients in saucepan to a boil then simmer.
- Add in the cornstarch/water mixture, whisk slowly and continuously to combine. Let simmer until sauce starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat when desired thickness is reached. Set aside.
- Combine the cooked noodles and edamame to skillet with vegetables. Pour over sauce and toss well until evenly coated.
- Plate and enjoy!